Tuesday, September 27, 2011

worst ever.

In the middle of the night suddenly heavy rain with thunder and lightning
woke me up from my sleep and scare the hell out of me.
no current again, was soo hot. fyi, my room is like a hot oven without my aircond.
so i try to force myself to sleep and pray in my heart
that everything will be alright

my life literally flash before my eyes.
if not mistake the storm was from Philipines
and it came here. really scary!
i couldn't sleep anymore around 5 to 6am.
suddenly fell asleep again but still no current
was all sweaty, i didn't like it at all.

woke up from the heat and knowing its 10:30am
NO CURRENT YET
i was so damn pissed, called mum and tell her to complain.
after she called immediately have current back.
WTF is with them!?!? if we don't complaint then they wont give us our electricity la nie!?
PUKIMA BTL.

well, the weather was just nice but cloudy
it started to get dark around 4:30 and it rain again.
hopefully tonight wont be like that nymore
and don't balik2 no current bha.
sda la panas, jgn lg bkin panas bha! -quote cikgu Rahman

i realized Joey has been howling for nothing sometimes.
hmm.
Dad came home very early today, and told me gonna bring Joey to vaccine tmrw.
alright why not.
hmm should i work every weekend? still can't decide.
gonna work this weekend and next though.
we'll see.