Friday, April 13, 2012

23/3/2012

So i had my brithday on this day
it was delightful :3
the night before, spent the night at his place before i spend my day with ma sistas
he sucks at suprising!
he said i didn't sempat buy me a cake but he actually did
before we had our dinner something happened and my mood was down awile
he keeps asking me why i just kinda ignore him, he was unpleasent with that
during dinner i noticed he tapuk2 the fridge when he take drink out
hahahaha DUH
after dinner i told him cuz of the past. bodoh btl
he would just comfort me and don't want the "star of the day" to feel like that.
he cheered me up

lying on bed and talking, he kept asking me what time is it.
strike 12 he went out to check his download knun! then he pakai baju
got a text from Bainon wishing me then he brought me out
"surprising" me with a cake hahahaha! they whole house of friends sang for me
it was very sweet of them and i was touched
I'm a very happy girl :3

went home in the afternoon and Bainon, Sam and Sabby brought to dinner at Party Play
and i thought that was it but NOOOOOOOOOO
they brought me to clubbing at White Room
was shocked man. it was unexpected. :O
i had fun :3
but he was furious cuz i didn't pick up his calls
i straighten him out though
but i can't go clubbing nymore :/
he was so worry so scared of what might happened :(
so sorry love :(