Monday, January 30, 2012

Bothering me

something's been bothering me awhile which is not getting what i want. well obviously everyone does, but for me it is really hard :( sometimes im so lame i can cry bcuz of this, parents do give me money but if i work and got gaji obviously they dnt give la but my gaji went bye2 cuz i bought something.
but that wasn't completely mine, i've been wanting to buy from TBS, cotton on and also a new phone. longing these shets for a very long time just couldn't get it. i really hope this month's salary is enough to get me a new phone, i really hope so :'(

parents do give me what i want but not those expensive ones, like a phone or a car. most of my phones are hand-me-downs, means they are pass down from one person to another. that is just sad :/ everyone of my friends get to have cars from their parents, i envy so much cuz my license is rotting in my purse. family doesn't trust me to bring out their car alone anymore after what happen. they just not the type who see you learn from your mistake.

i think my pms is coming o.0 maybe thats why im like this. ngeh, tomorrow finally gonna wear my starbucks tee with friends to college, its lame but i like :)
no need to cry no reason to cry. calm down calm down. don't wanna go college with puffy eyes now would we. :)