Sunday, January 15, 2012

So..

nothing much been going on, his place on friday night and went to watch movie the next day. Alvin and the Chipmunks 3! so ADORABLE and funny!! :D took the bus home cuz save cash. truth be told, after gaji im practically broke. sort of, used it on the camera but heck it was worth it. went through wawasan plaza awhile to survey and get ice cream :3
there was a sale on gold bracelets and leg bracelets, i've been looking for nice leg bracelets so got myself one since he convince me to get it too. so got it! i likey it :3 got back and waited for parents while doing nothinnnggggg. he cooked dinner for me and went home around 9 plus on a saturday night.

so today, nothing. couch potato the whole day till a migrane hit me == had dinner then medicine to get the migrane off. tv again after that, parents and bro went to visit a friend i stayed home. been home alone the whole day. so yeah, tmrw college and i forgot to get my calculator back from him for me accounts :/ damn! need to remember to get it back! accounts has been hectic the 1st time i learnt it. need to get a hang of it, so im off! :)