Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Causing arguements

Noticed too that after the camera we've been arguing a few times already, and mostly im the cause of it i started it. maybe im just not satisfied with not getting what i want while he does, jealous i think. buh! what for i get jealous je! bodoh! convinced myself not everyone gets what they want, everyone works hard to get what they want. i guess i need to work harder, wait and see.

hoping he would give me that something i want most for my upcoming bday but its so fcking impossible haha. and also that want of mine from my parents, fcking impossible hahahaha. well, i guess i have to work my way up to those stuff then :) i have to dream on and get that this is fcking reality, NOT EVERYONE GETS WHAT THEY WANT. as much as i love him, sometimes im just jealous and envy it hurts.

oh! gonna get my braces tighten 3 days b4 me bday too, nice bday present. i guess i only update to pour my feelings out once in a while other than twitter. well, released.

meow xoxo