Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Disrespectful!

cousin's wedding today
only me and mum went
others were busy
suddenly dad texted and ask whats happening

and he suddenly insulted saying that it was crap and it was a bore
EXCUSE ME
i immediately no mood and was very pissed
mum say to him that it was only a blessing
SO WHAT!? you don't have to say it like that and be so fcking disrespectful!
Elly's wedding was also a blessing!
did any of us being disrespectful!?
fuck you very much

yeah i don't mind cursing my dad
cuz he is the disrespectful, unreasonable judging kind of person
you don't deserve my mum i tell you
even if its not my place to say but excuse me la

i really need him since it happened
i wanna get out of the house so badly
i never liked staying at home
tension and stress
i really want mum to get me a car asap so i can get out of here
i just wanna be with him right now :(