Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dissapointed

i thought about it again taking that dress
bincang with him
ofcourse he's okay with it infact encourage me to get it
but budget bha!
i still need to buy lens and slipper thats all
for cosplay, mntau they cnt bank in to us how wanna help them buy?
sam also low in budget dy,we bought our own fabric ody that
left theirs :(

then i need to do my hair again on DnD
haiyaaaa stress oh
he really did encourage me to buy
since have enough but i keep hesititating
on that decision
suppose to go KK to see the dress but x jadi :(
he wasn't feeling well
sedih oh

dunno how,
wanna get money from parents pun macam susah if can i get from them
try la. :(
well if cannot i'll just wear my other dresses.
cmon money! fall from the sky eh.
hahahaha

brought my Tea Tree set to their place
haha him and his friend got pimples everywhere
i brought in the right timing ;)
DAMN! i left my pants there! no wonder mcm something missing.
yeeeee
me and sam stress out bout the cosplay
haih, wish they can cooperate with sam
i won't be here for a week :(

if tmrw's function habis awal i can go her place and help her
asap.
wait for me saaaaam! :O