Wednesday, November 9, 2011

early today

got to college early
followed mum
sat with Leis and Hazel they all
Hui came in afterwards
and with the scary and bad mood face
omg! me and zel also what happen!? ><
takut nie wanna talk to her :(

so i try asking
her look makes me wanna cry!
idk why but i just wanna cry when i saw her that time :'(
at the same time thinking did i do anything wrong?
my gawd what did i do!?!?
whenever any of my friends ignores me i would think like that
cuz it happened before so i dnt like that feeling
eventually i would loose them :(

haih, hopefully she's okay, so worried
:'(

got home early in the afternoon
went to have lunch with mum and back
watch the last few episodes of Law of Ueki and done!
took a nap
assignment trus
thinking i better finish this shit befor deadline and finals
need to study and need to do alot for cosplaying too

got my gaji ody though
but mcm not enough GAH
:(