Thursday, December 8, 2011

3 days left

another day went to Sam's, this time almost everyone is there! except Alyssa though. she has class and work to come :( so we ukur everyone and see if they fit all the costumes or not. was okay la, tiring jg. also brief about the skits, hope sam can finish recording tonight la so we can all practice tmrw. again going to her place tmrw for practice and some touches on the costumes. mine is all done, just ckit lg.

takut dad will be late to pick me up cuz sam have to leave the house before 7. have to ask sam to send me home. got home, bathed, had dinner and waited for the carolers to come. the came early as expected after they sang i just went up with my Kiko and watch my Black Butler. hehe, and anime borrowed from sam and getting addicted :p
have been sneezing none stop! i don't like! my tissue almost finish nie padahal bru i replace new one. deeeiii~

shit, he found my new url. ingatkan he won't find it but noooooo. nevermind la, i know you're reading this asshole! haha i mish you, your hugs and kissses<3 but can't see him till next week when im done with everything. been so busy with the costumes and planning. im sorry love :(
i really need to use the car man since my older bro went out for outstation. but obviously he won't let me use after what happened, even parents also don't trust me == pfft whatever la

enough la im tired, tmrw will be another tiring day.