Thursday, December 22, 2011

Few more days

one and a half week to go till i finish working, so fcking tiring and stress. i greeted a few customers but they didn't hear me greet they just take the customer without asking me even if i approach them they assume the customers are theirs. very stress trus i malas wanna layan dy, wanted to cry dy while working. i just stand and stare outside then one of them notice that but they can't see right through me HAHA
tahan few days left i only have 29th off day so working for 9 days straight am so fcking tired. my colleague is worst she has to work 12-13 days. gosh how do they stand it! i 1 week ody cannot tahan gila la. i salute them.

Had dinner with Floe, and it made me feel better cuz she makes me laugh. funny bha her.i didn't know she's married till she mention her kids. she looks so young haha and she intro me a place nice to eat but have to dapao ja la. UNCLE BOB!! sadaaaaaaaaaaaap! :D
saw Sam and Sabby but they were leaving, i try calling sabby but i tershouted >< the management heran wat happen to me hahahahaha! its inappropriate to shout in the store i balik2 say sorry ><
well nothing much happen just stress, screw this shit and get it over with!!

goodnight xoxo :3