Monday, December 5, 2011

i love today ;)

spent the night at his place
the night sejuk bilang syok wanna tdr and wants my hugs
hahahahahahaha pa la nie budak, shooo cute ;3
i tahan my hunger last night
malas wanna get up and susahkan him to cook for me :(
useless oh me, some wife im gonna be in the future :/

went out for some shopping and a movie
Petaling Street Warrior
funny as hell!! hahaaha Namewee soooo cute!!
i give it 10/10 jg hehe
recently more and more chinese movies are coming out
and mostly are funny! can't wait :3
went to Tong's since got sales
very cheap again tu! hehe
he got himself a nike T very nice!

after movie went back to Tong's again to find my tights
and bought Takoyaki! hehe
but he don't like, not really his taste. yyeeee SADAP pun tu ;D
voice is getting much better and better
hmph! and they tell me not to drink ice lemon tea
i drink trus okay!
amazingly i don't feel tired till we got home
good mood to jalan2 today, since got me pms running
there were turtle in suria ground floor
say something about preserving
they also have BABY turtles!! SO CUTE!!
i balik2 say "penyu!!" PENYU! ;3

had a short nap before going back
in the car bro seem bad mood :(
he say he's going outstation
haih, he won't be attending HOBBYCON!
and also one of our relative's dinner :(
pnya he dissapointed, sedih la me trus haih
his job is destroying all his events
so sorry bro. :(

in the melon board they say can check result.
OMG! trus got check praying i pass
I PASS!!!! was sooo damn nervous!
i thought i failed but saw the wrong sem pnya result XD
hahahaha
oh! read Hui's blog and someones been bu-sey~ >D
happy for this sis in law of mine! cannot stop smilling nie
hahaha finally she came out from her shell!
hope it works out, jia you!<3 :D