Monday, December 26, 2011

OT today

overtime today, in cp meaning i only go in work in the afternoon so i got to sleep till noon!! :D syok! so tried on my lens since my eyes feel fresh. attempted a few times early morning but very gatal my eyes :/ dnt like the feeling but today i wore it the whole day like nothing! :D so eye shadow and drawing done by two of my collegue.
Katik tell me to scrub my face so i did just now plus mask i feel so SMOOTH! :D bro just came back from outstation and left me a text while i was working, i checked and he say " santa just put a present for you underneath the tree " haha i laugh i told dad about it he laugh jg haha!

we finish at 11 today, really gila la. even dad also " more and more late oh phylicia my goodness" haiyaaa what to do, terpaksa wait for everyone to finish == working on the 31st and also 1st, what to do. so gotta go now, on the phone with love :3