Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sorry to whoever even reads my blog

Haven't been updating ever since cuz of work and some family problem, couldn't type it out so am just apologizing. sorry people :/ i transfer from Wawasan Plaza to Cp and i started today, sales was awesome today, i made 2k! :D new record! usually it takes me few days to reach 2k but it took my this day to reach! maybe cuz everyone is looking for gifts for xmas. 4 more days to xmas, i can't attend church with family and no finish early again. what to do, i need cash nyways :/ if they ask me to work during cny, no thank you. im gonna miss my xmas am so not gonna miss my cny.

cp team are really nice, i like ;) except for this one bitch who is really pukima.== don't like at all, but the others felt like family :D especially the guys, finally im working with guys now! its so much fun :3 i finally got a day off and suppose to have a date with them Naruto geng but didn't jadi cuz of my problem :/ but He and Sam was there for me and i appreciate it so much, if i happen to loose friends i wouldn't want to loose them both they are one of my precious people i want to keep in my life. monday morning after my appointment i went to his place straight away cuz i needed some comfort and only he could give me those hugs.
he is always the best<3

they tighten my braces again!! it really hurts and whenever i eat meat it hurts like hell! i can barely eat and always having a crave to bite something even if i wanna bite IT HURTS!! bare it bare it for a few days, then i can eat mcD!! :D
gonna have to sleep now, am so beat from today and gonna wake up early again tmrw, goodznitez peoplezz<3 :)