Wednesday, December 21, 2011

another normal day

woke up, went to work and arrived quiet late. cuz im the on-time type of person, nanti kna marah :/ nasib didn't, the others lg lambat ngeeeh. didn't really have much customers and not much rest during dinner time cuz bnyk org :/
on the way home dad say got suprise for me, AIK? a car?? budu dream on i say to myself. then she mention my sister, PUPPY!!! i gotz a new DOGGYZ! he's quiet big, mixed terrier but so CUTE!! now i noticed he's the when other dogs bark he barks type of dog. nnnnnnooooooooooooo! howl2 again adeeehhh!! how to sleep la nie. == no picture of him yet though cuz we just got him few hours ago.

thinking of changing my blog to private, can't really express my feelings here nymore. stress. but if i put private it ain't fun nymore, blog is for sharing well depends but majority it is. still considering to change to private but hmmmmm :/ trying not to care so much since basically he doesn't want me to, sure try stopping my mind then. sometimes i even think does he even care what i do in a day, never ask me how my day went or anything. okay.
eyes sleepy and tired ody. nites pepol am not really in the mood