Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Another day gone by

woke up with swallon eyes
i was shock looking into the mirror
my eyes haven't been this swallon since i cried for him last time
hmmm

watch tv the whole day
i was constantly looking outside where the pups always play
i miss them so
had my period today ==
and its really bad compare to before
have no idea why ._.

nothing much, oh!
he inbox me in fb saying sorry and wished me the late monthsary
aaaawww :)
i miss him so.
have to tahan for a month haha
its okay
its not like he's not cmg back. yet.
ngeeeeh

college tmrw, need to start studying man :/
damn! have to resit. grrrr
argh! i think i can't buy my stuff since i need to kumpul
cash to buy fabrics for cosplaying end of this year :/
haih, saaad.

guess thats all for now, another day wasted.
Have a goodnight ya'll :)