Thursday, October 27, 2011

Awesome day with ma girls :)

Sam bawa jalan today
nasib i free! :D
was so happy jg meet with her
its been centuries since i've seen her
in girls year. haha

had a nice chat with her, was with sabby too!
they picked me up and sent Sabby to college
switch cars then go post office get me lens!


gawd! so slow!
i so malu have to make sam wait
she even call me while i was waiting
"Phyli you okay?" with that concern voice of hers
i pun "sorry arh sam! they very slow kejap kay kejap"
i said that infront of the person NAH! so slow

went to SR warisan to have dinner
since we both hungry while waiting for Alyssa :D
finish went to starbucks and wait for her

10 mins later she arrives! :D
with Sam's belated bday present! hahaha
tekejut sam :)
very happy to see her also lama ody didn't hang out like that

after starbucks went to SR again hahahaha
Alyssa ate and we ordered dessert

i noticed the waiter keep looking at our table
5 seconds, look. 5 seconds later look
i wonder who is he looking >D

chatted awhile
then Sam went to bomb China hahahaha
so left me and Alyssa alone, she asked advice from me about dating
hahahahaha
its her 1st time so i cnt really give her any advice
it comes naturally hahaha
she's so cute and innocent! :3

after that walked around warisan to find bikini for Sam
hehehehehe
but didn't manage to find a nice one
walked around awhile and went home :)

she bought me a floral bag and shoes from Italy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hugged her immediately!!!!!!! I LOVE IT SOO MUCH!!
heres a picture of them :3
for a floral geek like me
I LOVE IT!! ;3 THANK YOU MUCH MUCH SAAAM!