Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tiring day!

went to college early
sat with Leisa, Sandra they all 1st
had a quick chat and Leis teman
me go take my transcript ( results )
A B C also got haha
asal pass la :D

went to class and lunch with them classmates
since Hui not in college
had another random time with them
as a laugh i notice i sound like my sister.
OMG ==
freak the hell out of me
i immediately stop laughing. GAWD
that just creaps me out

thinking wanted to follow sis home
but since Leis say can send me home i pun YAY!
but we took the bus to karam and follow my mum jg haha
its okay asal got kawan :D
sat in the bus and a " boo! " came up next to me.
i didn't notice but i turned,
OH! Garry! hai! hahaha
it was kinda awkward.
hmm but its okay :)

went to try that pancake shop at karam
its new so yeah haha it was expensive! ==
quiet not worth it.

waited for mum and went to this church sister's place
they talk about insurance
as always i waited an hour for them to finish talking
that sister also studied Hotel line
gave me some useful advice. :D
got home and felt really tired!

was watching Monte Carlo
but nooooooooooo it has to kasi gantung. kima ==
tmrw la download balik
did i say i got that dream cardigan of mine?? hehehe

YES! i got it! at laaaaaast
since Jun2 was there i got 30% discount. meow :3
Thank you Jun! hehehe

since tmrw i need go to college early
gotta hit the hay soon
goodnights :)