Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I love you tumblr

suddenly one of a post from tumblr came up

" Be with whoever you want to be with. Fuck what other people say. Its your life. Its your relationship. Its suppose to make you happy, not other people "

i love this quote so much
tumblr always have the right timing to
come up with quotes that fit my feelings

im sorta depress on how my friends
judge/see him or me.
why can't they be happy for me just once? :(
im really sadden bout this for quiet some time now.
this ain't the 1st time

he also told me what the quote says.
its our life, our relationship
don't give a damn about what other people think
we happy together cukup.
he always tell me this over and over again

i know i shouldn't care
but i just do. idk why.
im happy when im with him
why can't they be happy for me? :'(

they always say i deserve someone better
yes, maybe.
but they just don't get how much i love him.
as a girlfriend i want to help
he helps me too.

haih, i really dunno how to express this shit. :/