Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I may look skinny but i eat more than you

im sick of people keep telling me
" skinny oh u! eat more bha! hahahahaha"
pukima thats funny!?
oh sure im laughing my ass off
so what im skinny!
but i eat like hell

my appetite is so much bigger than any of my friends
dare to say i don't eat?
prepare to get a hell of cursing from me
only my close friends know my appetite is like crazy

the other day stayed over at Hui's place
we ate maggie for brunch, cooked 3 packets
its like 1 1/2 packet each la
i finish and i say gantung while Hui was full
then we went to eat mcD at 3 plus
i wasn't that hungry but i ordered nyways
if i couldn't finish i pass to Hui mah
that was the idea. skali i finish everything and i feel kinda gantung

someone kill me now
don't blame me for not growing if i eat this much
but i did grow!!
my jeans fit me like never before!
my pants are getting tighter.
I MEAN IT! i say it like that bcuz no one ever believe i could gain weight

thanks to love for giving me this appetite.
he feeds me. ALOT
and i too feed him also hehehehehe sama2 gain weight :3
i may not look like it but i really am gaining
my stomach got a lil bigger
it ain't flat like before liao!

believe me people! :O