Monday, October 3, 2011

College. Finally!

Its been like forever since i been to college
1st brought Joey to the vet
he say it might be fever but
when the assistant check the temp
normal.

oh no.
gave him shots but no med,
tmrw go back thr to check again.
hope its not cause of Navy
i don't want :'(

brought him home and
went to college.
saw all my friends
everyone's in common room o.o
as always i look out to backpackers to see who's there
its a habit idk why o.0
he was outside.
didn't care

went back talking to Hui and Hazel
went out to buy stuff come back went out buy again haha
when we notice we don't have enough stuff
Hui went to buy alone while Hazel went to toilet
alone, with him sitting behind me
when he came in look at him look away
i didn't smile or do anything at him

was onlining in my phone,
i think he was over bored?
texted me when he's behind me==
mmg teda kerja lain.

him: fb ja. haha
me: Problem? XD
him. me gusta. haha

laugh sendiri, budu! cuz funny bha!
tumblr XD
finally settle down and start wrapping the hamper.
budu nie, 1st hamper took about 1 hour
and the 2nd? 10 minutes. HAHAHAHA

love texted me say he on the way back.
uhuuu :( gonna miss him for a month
oh! today, 14th month :) i love you :D

OH! went up to check on my result.
SHIT! expected i would resit for my marketing.
ARGH! depress immediately.
im not the only one though
but i don't like this sub
scare i would repeat
I DON'T WANT!!
waste time and money! :'(

try my best try my best!
but need help for this sub man. haih!
who can help bha this? :'(