Saturday, October 8, 2011

Busy

Haven't been blogging recently
either no mood or just busy
so gonna update a lil here

Resit my paper that friday
have no confidence im gonna pass :(
gonna get ready to repeat and scold by parents
haih
but i really hope i pass though :( PLEASE

Bainon came to my place at night
to get movies and chit chatted awhile
talk talk talk
and almost 2 hours pass
wow! haha
but its better to let some things out to her :)
she also told me her recent happenings.
well, all the best to her!

work again today.
so tiring
migraine again! i don't like
luckily ate panadol and slept while
feel better but sales not so good
maybe tmrw will be better

got back and noticed my laptop was messed up!!
no more battery when i have pw protected
was so fcking pissed!!
i never like anyone touch my things without my permission
i would go nuts!!
changed my pw already,
will take off my battery before i leave the house. ==

watch my Hi My Sweetheart taiwan drama again
i just love that show so don't mind me :p
watching it now actually haha
but wth
i lovvveee :)

called him, he sleep again!
aaaaawwwwww<3 :3
but he teman me jg for while
hehe!
okay la will be sleeping soon also
Goodnight! :)